Friday 17 September 2010

Craft Room Clearout

I read somewhere that if you don't use something for 12 months, then you don't need it and should get rid of it because it's causing clutter! And so if anyone is interested I am reluctantly downsizing my stash of things that I haven't used for way too long.

I have created a new page on this blog of items that I am loathe to part with. The magpie in me wants to keep everything I have 'just in case' I need to use it in the future, but the sensible me knows that I have to start getting rid of things that I haven't used in ages because a house move could be on the cards soon.

I have put one or two items on for now but I will be updating it on pretty much a daily basis for a while, so even if there's nothing that grabs your fancy right now, please keep checking back as more items will be added regularly.

Also, please bear in mind that I work during the day so if you don't get an immediate response from me, I will reply as soon as I get home.